AlterRisk, IT support software GRC (Governance, Risk management & Compliance), is released in a new version (3.5.2). The new version brings several functionalities, among which a specially built GDPR module to support compliance with this rather demanding regulation stands out. In the new version, you can identify the following enhancements:
- GDPR module through support for keeping various registers:
- Records of personal data processing,
- Keeping the consent of the respondents with the enabled API for connecting to your existing applications,
- Management of respondents' requests by types of rights,
- Records of personal data violations,
- Web interface to respondents on which respondents can manage their personal data and processing, etc.
- Added new controls and mapping to the standard Regulation on Cyber Security (OG 68/18) and ISO 27001: 2013,
- Created a new system of notifications via e-mail (in case of expiration of deadlines for tasks, deadlines according to the GDPR regulation, etc.),
- "Single sign-on" - automatic login to the application with a domain account,
- The application interface is completely translated into English,
- Ability to record all changes to the data (so-called audit log).
We wish you a pleasant work with the new version of the tool!