AlterRisk, IT support software GRC (Governance, Risk management & Compliance), is released in a new version (3.5.2). The new version brings several functionalities, among which the inclusion of the requirements of the regulations GDPR and ISO 22301: 2012 in the knowledge base, which increases the already large set of mapping controls with existing international standards in the field of information security. So, in the new version you can recognize the following improvements:
- Added new controls and mapping to ISO 22301: 2012 and GDPR standards,
- Possibility of group risk assessment - faster risk assessment for entities with very similar characteristics,
- More intelligent proposing of risk reduction controls based on identified risks,
- Added new attributes to support work with entities (data) to facilitate the application of GDPR standards - creating a list of personal data in IS,
- Added new reports (Hierarchical view of entities, consolidated data for processes),
- Changes in the procedure for importing data of new standards into the knowledge base, etc.
We wish you a pleasant work with the new version of the tool!